Our lab, the Precognition Lab (智能感知与预测实验室), is interested in building human-level AI systems. We focus on machine perception of human activities and the world, jointly with machine prediction of unseen future states. Here is a up-to-date research roadmap: [中文版] [English version]. Our lab's computing resources include 32 RTX 3090/4090 GPUs and a cluster of 24 A6000 GPUs with a 100TB NAS. See this post. And we have two mobile platform with a robot arm:
- Teli Ma [Github] [Google Scholar]
- Jiaming Zhou [Google Scholar]
- Dicong Qiu [Google Scholar]
- Rong Li [知乎] [Github] [Google Scholar]
- Yujin Tang [知乎] [Github]
- Ronghe Qiu [Github]
- Jinhui Ye [Github] [Google Scholar]
- Zeying Gong [Github] [Google Scholar]
- Jian Chen
- Xinyu Sun [Github] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyu Zhu (Ph.D. student @CMU, co-advising) [Github] [Twitter] [Google Scholar]
- 01/2023 I am co-organizing the The 5th workshop on Precognition: Seeing through the Future @CVPR 2023. [Call For Papers] [知乎]
- 10/2022 Two papers accepted at NeurIPS 2022. [Multi-Action (Spotlight paper, 3.7% acceptance rate, 384/10411)] [Video Retrieval]
- 06/2022 Achieved second-place out of 150 teams on the public leaderboard of the Naturalist Driver Action Recognition Task - AI City Challenge @ CVPR 2022. [CVPRW Paper] [Presentation] [Code and Model]
- 10/2021 Published a research talk at TechBeat.net on Pedestrian Trajectory Prediction. [将门TechBeat] [B站]
- 08/2021 1 paper accepted by ICCV 2021.
- 08/2021 Our VERA system helps another major Washington Post news report. [link]
- 04/2021 Featured in a front-page news report (04/15) by Washington Post using crowding counting technologies. [video] [知乎]
- 01/2021 Invited presentation at ICPR'20 pattern forecasting workshop. [link]
- 09/2020 We won the Automated Streams Analysis for Public Safety Challenge with a $30k prize.
- 08/2020 Our paper has been accepted by WACV 2021 (one strong-accept) and reported by CMU news:
- 08/2020 Analyzed videos for journalist from the Washington Post on a major news.
- 07/2020 SimAug paper accepted by ECCV 2020.
- 06/2020 Multiverse (CVPR 2020) code and dataset are released! [blog] [知乎] [code]
09/2019 Our Shooter Localization System won Best Demo award at CBMI2019. [Project Site]
Press Coverage: , , , , ,
- 06/2019 Presented Future Prediction paper at CVPR 2019. It was reported by the media and it received 30k+ views in a week. [Tweets]
- 04/2019 Our CMU team's (INF & MUDSML) system achieved the best performance on the activity detection challenge (Cached) in surveillance videos hosted by NIST & IARPA. We have released our code and model for Object Detection & Tracking here.
- 12/2018 MemexQA paper accepted by TPAMI 2019.